RULES FOR KULLAMANNEN TRAIL 2015 REGISTRATION
- The registration to the race is final and individual
- The registration is confirmed and valid when the registration fee is paid and registered at Kullamannen’s account
- Payment should be made within 5 days, thereafter Kullamannen has the right cancel the registration
- The registration is made under the Swedish law “Lagen om distansavtal”
- In addition Kullamannen:
- Allow a runner to cancel registration and receive 75% of the registration fee back if made before 31 December 2014. Thereafter is no registration fee paid back
- Allow name change on a registration up until April 15, 2015
- Allow change of class (if the class is open for registration)
- The runner participate in the race at its own risk and will not hold the race organizer responsible for any injure or accident.
Rules for racing
- You have to follow the marked trail
- You have to follow any instrictions or guidance of the race marshals
- You have to help and assist any fellow racer that has got injured or ill in any way
- The area of Kullaberg is a Nature Reserve and droping any waste in the nature is absolutely forbidden!
- If not following the above rules result in disqualification
- Participating in the race is done on your own risk
The Kullamannen race takes place in the beautiful area of Kullaberg that is a nature reserves area. To limit the impact on nature Kullamannen have restricted the total number of runners to 2300. Kullamannen decides on the split of runners between the respective classes.